Our managed payroll system takes care of your whole payroll operation, processing, payslips, software, RTI, pensions and HMRC reporting. We manage it all for you and remove the entire payroll burden while our dedicated payroll experts are on hand to deal with any queries you may have.
Benefits of a Fully Managed Payroll Service:
- Cost savings, outsourcing allows you to access effective payroll services without having to employ a dedicated person internally with all the associated equipment, training and software costs.
- Managed payroll services are a one-stop-shop, as our skilled and experienced staff will deal with the entire complex payroll operation.
- All changes in legislation, maternity and sickness benefits, overtime and other areas are understood, implemented and calculated correctly.
- You have a choice of input method, from email, fax or post.
- Options for printed or electronic payslip.
- All statutory legislation is managed and you are kept fully up to date.
- Management reports are available in a range of formats.
- Your end of year reports are prepared in accordance with HMRC requirements and submitted on your behalf.
- We will deal with statutory starter/leaver calculations or collection agency (revenue/DSS) queries.
- No need to purchase expensive software updates as ongoing maintenance is provided – at no extra cost.
- Payroll Accuracy, small businesses, can find it challenging keeping on top of the frequent, and often complicated changes to tax codes and legislation. As an established payroll outsourcing company we have the experience and processes in place to avoid these errors.
- Time – administrative functions of payroll can take up valuable hours. That time can be used by you to focus on the business: on strategy, growth or development.
With over 60 years’ experience outsourcing payroll and maintaining the highest levels of payroll accuracy, we pride ourselves on providing services that our clients can trust.